PIPE WATCH INC.
Phone: (780) 672 - 2800
Fax: (780) 672 - 5600
P.O. Box 1808
This project involved the construction and installation of a new pig trap, including hydro testing and quality control.
• Take measurements of old trap.
• Build new trap to fit to kicker and MLV (main line valve) as well as having a bolt on tube turn door.
• Hydro test and document quality control for new pig barrel.
• Paint and prepare new trap as per specific requirements.
• Remove old pig trap and install new trap.
• Full reinstatement of line.
• Accommodate longer tools.
• All safety and environmental standards were held to the highest regard.
Copyright © 2016, Pipe-Watch Inc., all rights reserved.